- When do you hold events?
- We hold events every Friday and Saturday from 21.30 -03.00. We are also open on some midweek days - times vary, so please see EVENTS TAB
- I am new and nervous, when is the best night to come?
- That all depends on whether you're a couple, a single lady, a single gentleman or a member of the trans community. Generally, for a new couple or a single lady, we would recommend a Saturday evening which is restricted to couples and single ladies only. Our 'What's On Page' highlights events with different themes and dress codes so that might help you to decide what you are most comfortable with.
- How much ‘heavy petting’ can I do with my partner?
- We believe in your right to a freedom of expression but we also want you to feel respected and be respectful of others. Therefore, there are a number of comfortable areas for you to socialise within. Please enjoy them if you wish to be more intimate.
- Do I have to get involved?
- Absolutely not. This is a social environment for consenting adults and you set your own boundaries, no one else. If you feel uncomfortable in the relaxation areas, just return to the lounge or other social areas.
- We advise couples to discuss their boundaries before they come and devise a polite 'code word or signal' between you if either feels uncomfortable. Le Boudoir exists to provide a safe and comfortable environment to explore your sexuality among like-minded consenting adults. When chatting to other guests, try to be open about your experiences and your boundaries. You'll find people are very respectful, we have all been beginners at some stage. If you feel that a guest(s) is not respecting your limits, then contact a member of staff immediately who will act upon the situation.
- Do I have to remove my clothes?
- Not under any circumstances. You wear as much or as little as you wish at all times!
- What's the view on safe sex?
- Of course, safe sex is advocated here at all times, but, it is something for members to mutually decide between themselves if they decide to take that step together. If you are asked to engage in unprotected sex and it is against your wishes, just say NO. Again, say NO! To learn more about the risk of unprotected sex, take a look at the Terence Higgins Trust http://www.tht.org.uk/
- Can I take photographs
- Not here thank you. You are adults, so we don't take your phones off of you. But, any equipment (including mobile phones) suspected of recording or taking photographs is strictly forbidden in the club. Anyone suspected of taking photographs or recording videos may be asked to leave and any data captured may be erased. On occasions, we may have an official photographer present for special events and publicity images. They will NOT take your picture without your permission.
- Can I use recreational drugs on the premises?
- ABSOLUTELY NOT. This is our most stringent rule. We have a zero tolerance policy on drugs. We do not want to put the future of the club in jeopardy. If you are found in possession of any drugs they will be confiscated by security and you will be asked to leave permanently.
- Contributions are payable online or on the door for every event and these are separate from annual administration fees. Contributions may vary from event to event so please review What's On for specific information. We regret that we can no longer accept card payments due to EU regulatory changes on card processing. We can only accept contributions in GBP from 12.01.2018. We regret that pre-paid contributions cannot be refunded. We will consider transferring contributions to a future date providing you tell us no later than 18.00 on the first day of an event. It costs a lot to hire the venue and put on the clubs events and think of us by comparison to a concert. If you try to cancel tickets to a concert will they give you a refund? I'm afraid not. When a transfer is granted to another event, the contribution must be used within 30 days of the original event and an administration fee of up to £20 may be applied. Transfers can only be made to an event with the same or lower ticket price and exclude premium events such as Valentines, the clubs anniversary, Platinum Parties, Halloween, all Christmas and New Years Eve parties.
- Weekend Tickets
- Discounted Weekend Tickets only apply for consecutive Friday and Saturday events within the same week.
- To qualify for a discounted Weekend Ticket, admission must be purchased in advance via Eventbrite or paid for in full on the door at the Friday event. No discount will be applied to admission on Saturday to members who simply suggest they 'may' come back on Saturday and don't pay in advance.
- No other offer, promoted by us from time to time, can be used in conjunction with a discounted Weekend Ticket.
- We regret that pre-paid contributions cannot be refunded. We will consider transferring to a future date providing you tell us no later than 18.00 on the first day of an event. It costs a lot to put on events and think of us by comparison to a concert. If you try to late cancel tickets to a concert will they give you a refund? I'm afraid not. When a transfer is granted to another event, the contribution must be used within 28 days and is subject to a £20 administration fee and some premium events are exempt.
BE SEX AWARE! GET CHECKED – GET VACCINATED
(An STI can really ruin your weekend!)